For an affordable, all inclusive, fee which already includes all reasonable expenses and costs, Residency in Costa Rica provides you with the following services:
- Professional preparation of your residency application in Spanish
- With your assistance, we obtain and assemble an application package with the required supporting documentation, including your residency application letter, birth certificate, marriage certificate (when applicable), police clearance letter; income letter, etc.
- Organize and prepare residency application package to facilitate its review by the Costa Rican authorities
- Filing of your application at Migración in Costa Rica, or, if you prefer, we can assist with the filing of the application in your home country
- Assistance with the authentication of your “key” – mandatory– documents:
- For Applicants in the U.S. only: We take care of authenticating your key documents issued in the U.S. on your behalf
- For All Other Applicants: We will guide you step by step during the document authentication process and provide, whenever possible, the addresses where the documents need to be taken for the authentications
- Coordinate the translation of your documents to Spanish, using only approved and registered translators, in Costa Rica
- Pay all required governmental and consular certification fees (“timbres”) as needed
- In Costa Rica, we coordinate and accompany you through the fingerprinting process. We guide you through your Embassy’s consular registration process or in obtaining your pension income letter (U.S. and Canadian embassies only).
- While your application package is awaiting review in San Jose, a Residency in Costa Rica representative will act as your official representative and “bird dog” and monitor the application until its final disposition by the Immigration authorities. We attend all hearings and communicate with Migración on your behalf.
Our “No Surprises” fee schedule is available upon your request. Please go to the “Contact Us” section and fill-in the contact information request.
Working as a team with Residency in Costa Rica personnel, you could be ready to finally pack your bags and travel to Costa Rica to begin your new adventure as a legal resident.
The national parks, the beaches, volcanoes, and yes, even peace and tranquility, if you so desire, await you.
We keep the application process simple. Are you ready?