Residency in Costa Rica ("RCR") makes the following disclosures
and disclaimers. Please take a moment to read them.
1. RCR is a for profit business.
We charge a fee for our consulting services.
2. RCR accepts only US dollars in payment for services rendered. We
accept checks, domestic and international bank drafts and major credit
cards. (VISA, Master Card, Discovery)
3. RCR does not provide legal services or legal advice. It is not a
law firm and its owners are not attorneys.
4. RCR reserves the right to retain legal counsel at its own expense,
if at RCR's sole discretion an attorney is warranted to process your
5. RCR will follow and obey all required procedures to present your
application for approval.
6. RCR does not, and cannot, guarantee in any manner whatsoever that
any application will be approved or a residency granted. It must be
kept in mind that approval of any application for residency is based
upon each applicant's own set of individual circumstances and qualifications.
7. Important: Only the government of Costa Rica through the Departamento
de Migración y Extranjería can approve or grant residencies.
8. RCR is not affiliated with, nor is part of, any branch of the government
of the Republic of Costa Rica. We are not employed by, nor represent
the government of the Republic of Costa Rica, or its consular or immigration
officers, in any manner or capacity whatsoever.
Thank you for reading RCR's disclosures
and disclaimers. Please contact us directly if you have any questions
or to request a copy of RCR's Privacy Statement.
Services Provided |
Residency Categories |
Questions & Answers |
Contact Us | News
& Updates | Links
| Email Us
© 2012 ResidencyInCostaRica.com. All rights reserved. Reproduction in
whole or in part in any form or medium without the express written permission
of ResidencyInCostaRica.com is prohibited.